Wednesday, January 17, 2018

GEEK Electric Heater – Best Little Area Warmer I Have Seen

DSC_9074_NIKON D600_85 mm_ISO 800_1-160 sec at f - 2.0

This little heater costs around 60 bucks on Amazon.ca and is an amazing little value. I can’t find the original brand on Amazon, but there are two versions that look identical on there as of right now, so I will add links to them both below.


I have been using it all winter and it makes life in an unheated basement bearable. The swing function works perfectly and the heat is more than adequate. If you walk away from it while running, it will eventually shut off, so I think it is pretty safe as well.

My experience is positive enough to recommend this unit. I looked a long time for one that was small and unobtrusive and this fits the bill. It's also heavy for its size and feels well made.

DSC_9075_NIKON D600_85 mm_ISO 800_1-160 sec at f - 2.0